diumenge, 14 de maig del 2017

MY SOULMATE

At some point in our lives we all have heard the term ''soulmate'', but its meaning is different for each person.
For me, my perfect life partner, above all, should be someone that I can trust and feel supported by. He, or she, has to be someone with a great sense of humour, sporty and smart, but also someone that makes me feel happy. I think that it is the most important thing and something that we can all agree with. 
Resultat d'imatges de oliver sykesWhen it comes to physical appearence I prefer brunette boys with bright coloured eyes and, if  it's possible, with tattoos on their body. Likewise, I prefer the boy to be taller than me and also to be in a good shape.
Even though, this idealization could be my soulmate, my perfect life partner, I'm not really sure that it exists someone that will be perfect in all these aspects, and if it does, your chances to meet him are nearly impossible. That's why I think that, although this person doesn't agree with you in everything or doesn't like the same things as you do, he or she could be your perfect life partner because, with all his or her imperfections, it could fill you completely.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada