dijous, 25 de maig del 2017

FINAL REVIEW: MY ENGLISH PROGRESS

We finally achieved the end of 2n Batxillerat, meaning the end of high school. Through all these years we have learn so many things in our English classes and in the last two years, we had to create a blog in which we had to post some tasks and news. But mainly, we had to write about our thoughts and the topics we wanted to discuss about, improving our writing skills and learning new vocabularies. And in this final post I will be doing a final review of this blog, starting to comment the first post with the most recent one.

ENGLISH PROGRESS 2014-2017

If we travel back to 2014, we can find one of the very first posts that I write on my blog. It is called My Hero and from what I can see It wasn't a very elaborated post. I only said who he was and a few things that I like. If I had to do this now I probably would have added more things and tried to be more specific with everything. Thinking that proves that now I am more able to write more and better without the difficulties that I once had. 
Resultat d'imatges de writingAnother important thing that I notice is that I  talked about really mainstream topics like my favorite music or tv shows, my friends and family, etc. And now one of the things that I focus more on is trying to find interesting topic or news to talk about, making more orignial my posts. Besides, I try to use more connectors, phrasal verbs, the new grammar that I learnt or using synonims, because like that I don't repeat the same word over and over again. And with all this facts, I thik that I improved my posts and my English a lot in this lasts years.
Through all these years, we had done a few oral presentations or oral tasks like podcasts. I didn't enjoyed doing them because I am a very shy person and that led to my fear of talking i public, even if that public were my classmates. I always was very nervous and I couldn't concentrate on what I was saying, but It usually ended up very well and with my personal satisfaction. Surprisingly, this last year I threw that fear away due to all the oral presentations that I had to do for my Research Project. That's why I think my best oral presentation was about my research project because I wasn't nervous and I felt confident in front of my class. And, believe me, I was really glad and relieved that I got through that shy state that I was having. But, this can't avoid the fact that my other presentations weren't good because I enjoyed many of them. I remember one that I've done with Mar Oliva and Paula Caball last year that was about the evolution of fashion, a topic that I found really interesting.
Resultat d'imatges de english language
And, if we talk about my favorite writing, I think that I will have to choose the your-say that I did about our society and how it is making people more insecure about their behaviour and how they look.
To sum up, I just want to say that this blog has been a really good idea because it helped us a lot to improve our English and our writing skills. So, I do think that my Englsish has improved in many ways and I hope that it keeps getting better. 



Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada